Home » Zerodha

Zerodha

FAQ

  1. How to Download Contract Notes from Zerodha
  2. How to Sell Order using TPIN – Zerodha
  3. How to Add Funds to Zerodha
  4. How to Download P&L Statement from Zerodha
  5. How to Download Tradebook from Zerodha
  6. Rebalancing with Jama Wealth – Zerodha

1.How to Download Contract Notes from Zerodha

Steps to Download Contract Notes

Step 1: Login to Zerodha
Step 2: Click on Menu and go to Console
Step 3: Click on Reports and go to Download
Step 4: Select the time-period
Step 5: Click on Download


2. How to Sell Order using TPIN – Zerodha

Steps to Sell Order using TPIN

Step 1: Login to Zerodha and Place any “Sell Order”
Step 2: You need to Authorise the CDSL using TPIN
Step 3: Login to your registered Email and search for TPIN
Step 4: You will find your TPIN from edis email
Step 5: Enter your TPIN and Click on Verify
Now you can place your “Sell Oder”


3. How to Add Funds to Zerodha

Steps to Add Funds

Step 1: Login to Zerodha
Step 2: Click on Funds
Step 3: Click on Add Funds
Step 4: Select your preferred gateway and make Transaction


4. How to Download P&L Statement from Zerodha

Steps to Download P&L Statement

Step 1: Login to Zerodha
Step 2: Click on Menu and go to Console
Step 3: Click on P&L under Reports
Step 4: Select time-period and click on Download


5. How to Download Tradebook from Zerodha

Steps to Download Tradebook

Step 1: Login to Zerodha

Step 2: Click on Profile

Step 3: Click on Console

Step 4:Click on Reports and select Tradebook

Step 5: Select the Date range

Step 6: Click on XLXS to Download

Step 7: Please send the Tradebook to upload@jama.co.in and CC ashketh@jama.co.in


6. Rebalancing with Jama Wealth – Zerodha

Steps for Rebalancing

Step 1 : Login to Jama Wealth using the link provided in the mail.
Step 2 : Click on the Rebalancing.
Step 3 : Check you Demat holdings, if the data doesn’t match please send your contract notes to upload@jama.co.in.
Step 4: Login with your Zerodha Credentials.
Step 5 : Authorise your Sell Order at CDSL with TPIN and OTP.
Step 6 : Please review your orders and place the orders (both sell and buy orders will be placed).
Step 7: Your 80% rebalancing will be completed and remaining 20% rebalancing should be done on next trading day.

Kindly let our representative know once you complete the process.

Note : The market closes by 3:30pm so kindly place your orders about half hour earlier than the closing time as we need to check our backend as well. Please do send your Contract Notes to upload@jama.co.in and cc ashketh@jama.co.in